Unlike our quarterly journal, this monthly newsletter is intended to keep you up to date on current events or celebrations happening in Nova Scotia, or throughout Canada. Members also have the opportunity to contribute to this newsletter. Members can nominate an ECE of the Month and they will be featured in our monthly e-newsletter!
If you would like to contribute in other ways to our newsletter or journal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to hear from you!
ECE of the Month Submission Guidelines
- The nominating and nominated ECE must be members of the Nova Scotia Child Care Association.
- The deadline for submission is the 24th of each month. The Newsletter will be published on the first Friday of the following month. Selected articles will be published as soon as possible within the newsletter, but based on content backlog, your article might not be published for a few months.
- ECE of the Month descriptions should be 100 to 300 words. Please include a little information about the ECE and why they deserve to be ECE of the month.
- Articles are subject to be edited for appropriateness of content, spelling, grammar and length.
- A picture of the nominee can be submitted to accompany articles as long as permission has been given by nominee. Image should only feature the nominee.
- Nominations submitted in French will be published in French with an English translation.