Newsletter Article Submission Guidelines
- Only current members can submit articles.
- The deadline for submission is the 24th of each month. The Newsletter will be published on the first Friday of the following month. Selected articles will be published as soon as possible within the newsletter, but based on content backlog, your article might not be published for a few months.
- Articles should be 500 to 1000 words. Generally there are about 500 words per page in a formatted document.
- Articles are subject to be edited for appropriateness of content, spelling, grammar and length.
- Articles can be written in first person or third person. Please ensure any third-party content is referenced according to APA standards.
- Images can be submitted to accompany articles as long as permission has been given by all persons in a photo. Permission would need to be given by legal guardian in the event there is a child in the photo (we do not require proof of permission).
- Topics can be anything related to the early childhood education field or professionalism. They can be opinion or research.